Tiverton and Honiton Conservative Association is the local branch of the Conservative Party and its objective is to sustain and promote the objects and values of the Conservative Party within the Tiverton and Honiton Parliamentary Constituency;
to provide an effective campaigning organisation in the Constituency: to secure the return of Conservative Candidates at elections;
to contribute funds to the central Party; and to raise the necessary funds to achieve these objectives.
The Association comprises only fully paid up Party members. Those members are grouped into Branches, which are located in the towns and villages across the Constituency.
The governing body of the Association is the Executive Council (which comprises the Management Team and a representative from each Branch). The day-to-day administration of the Association is vested in the Management Team.
At the Annual General Meeting of the Tiverton & Honiton Conservative Association at Colliton Barton on Saturday 17 March 2018, members of the Management Team for 2018-19 were elected as follows:
- As President, Cllr Paul Diviani replaced Roger Persey
- As Chairman, Cllr Phil Twiss replaced Christopher Kimber
- As Deputy Chairman Members and Fundraising, Mrs Joy Gardiner was re-elected
- As Deputy Chairman Political, Mrs Gillian Evans replaced Cllr Colin Slade
- As Honorary Treasurer, Cllr Dean Barrow was re-elected in his absence
Each of those elected was unopposed.